Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
1. National Criminal Justice Reference Service
2. International Assocation of Chiefs of Police
3. Moritz School of Law - Ohio State University,
4. Criminal Justice Review (available online)
6. Forejustice.org (index of books, journals, documentaries, etc)
7. Search "scholarly articles for wrongly convictions"
8. Many newspapers have articles about wrongly convicted people including NY Times, Chicago Tribune, CBS News website.
9. Duke University School of Law
These are a few to get you started. Law libraries can provide many articles and books on the topic. Contact your local university law school for more info. Some Law professors teach entire classes on the subject.
Content will be erased after question is completed.