Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question! Hi, He observes that work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion.
the phenomenon of elderly abuse has taken many forms and all of them are very devastating to the well being of the senior citizens.Because of the diminished abilities that often go along with old age, elders need all of the support they can get, not only from family members and others close to them, but from state and federal agencies as well as private consumer advocates that help guard against elder abuse and similar situations.
the following are the steps that should be taken to reduce this mistreatment:
1. Look after your elderly family members. One of the first key steps to preventing elder abuse is to check in on seniors as often as possible, asking key questions about their welfare.
2.Be selective about care facilities. There are many different places for older people to go when they cannot care for themselves any longer. Some of these are approved by Medicare, and some are not. Families shouldn't let this be the only deciding factor for the convalescent homes and places that they send their elderly family members.
3. Review state resources. Many states in the United States have specific departments set up for helping elders deal with the potential dangers in their lives. Some of these may be related to a state office of aging, while others are arms of consumer departments. Look for any state assistance available to the elderly for life planning.
4. Find competent elder abuse lawyers. If you do see evidence of any kind of elder abuse, experts suggest retaining the services of elder abuse lawyers who can help you advocate for an aging family member.
5.Check on the financial situations of your elderly family member
6. Inspect elderly family members for signs of physical abuse. Most physical elder abuse can be detected by a casual inspection regularly
7. Do interviews and tours of a facility before deciding on a destination for your elderly family member. Having some in-depth information about a care facility will help you make the best decisions.Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
Content will be erased after question is completed.