Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question! the solution is as such:
the % invested in real estate is 7% and stock market is 3%. so total of 10%.
the answer to next is 48$.
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.It was lovely helping you. in case of a wrong answer or doubt please discuss before taking any action, than you for your co operation.
Jul 28th, 2015
Studypool's Notebank makes it easy to buy and sell old notes, study guides, reviews, etc.