After watching an episode frommental disorder the television show Monk ($1.99 to view an episode) or another television show, movie or video of your choice that depicts a person with an anxiety disorder (such as the movie As Good As It Gets), discuss how accurate some aspect of the portrayal of the anxiety disorder was in the show.
Here is a student's resource that is free: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6yo1og
The writing assignment must include the information below and must be in no less than 250 words.
1. Choose two aspects of anxiety disorder (portrayal of symptoms; course of the disorder; response to treatment; impact of social support; or another aspect of the disorder) identified in the show.
2. Skip 2 lines
3. Write an evaluation of the disorder and support your argument with information from scientific source(s) - journal articles, website and NOT just a textbook). The evaluation should clarify the aspect of the disorder.
3. Skip 2 lines
4. At the end of your evaluation, tell how the show is an accurate or inaccurate portrayal of the disorder
5. Answer all questions, explain and give as much factual details, examples and perhaps your life experiences.
6. Use APA writing format.
7. Do not copy and paste information. Paraphrase the information. Support your work with in-text citations and the reference page.