· Using feedback received to date from your professor, fellow classmates, and anyone else with whom you have shared your work, revise your paper and post the second draft to this week’s drop box (use the tips from this week’s lecture to ensure you are revising and not simply proofreading).
You should continue to consider this draft as a work in progress, but your paper should include clear, substantial improvements from the first draft you submitted last week. Please note, your grade this week relies on improvements you have made to your first draft. Do not simply turn in the draft you submitted last week, as that cannot be accepted for credit.
Additionally, make sure you take great effort in preparing the best draft you can create. The more complete your work, the better comments you will receive, and these comments will help you craft a much more effective course paper.
Make sure you follow APA guidelines for formatting and citations, and refer to the following criteria to construct your draft.
Please take the time to review the following documents to make sure the final version of your paper aligns to these requirements.
· Conceptualizing the Paper
· Grantham University Soft Skills Rubric
In addition, please review the paper requirements listed below to ensure you craft your paper in a way that will cover everything.
Requirements of the Paper
· Your paper should be at least 4000 words long (this can range anywhere between 12-15 pages or more).
· The paper should have at least 10 cited resources within the paper. At least six (6) of these resources must be peer-reviewed library resources.
· Your paper must combine information from two different disciplines – preferably disciplines you’ve taken at least one class in during your college career.
· Your paper must be in APA format, using the 6th edition of the APA Publication Style Guide.
· All information drawn from external sources must be cited properly, both within the text of your essay and in a references page.
I don't think this has to be rewritten entirely. Maybe just a good revision and changed up a bit.