For full credit, write no less than 300 words, adequately address all of the questions in your response, and follow the guidelines of the grading rubric. Please number your responses to make them clear to the reader. Do not rewrite the original question as it does not count towards the word count.
1. How did the Great Depression impact different segments of American society, according to the lecture? Give specific examples. HIST 103 Lecture 5.pptx
2. How did Mickey Mouse cartoons reflect what Americans were going through during the Great Depression?
3. In what ways did the programs of the New Deal impact the Great Depression?
4. How did historians view the events of the 1930s? Do they all agree on what happened or are there different points of view?
5. How did cartoons change during World War II? What were they used for?
6. How did most Americans participate in World War II?
7. Imagine you were an unemployed American during the time of the Great Depression and World War II. How might these events impact your life?
- EDITION: 2ND
- PUBLISHER: OXF
- ISBN: 9780190461058