· Throughout the course, you have been working toward completing this paper. This week, you will have the opportunity to share the final result of your hard work with your professor. Please take the time to review the following documents to make sure your paper aligns to these requirements.
· Conceptualizing the Paper
· Grantham University Soft Skills Rubric
In addition, please review the paper requirements listed below to ensure you have covered everything. When you are satisfied with your paper, submit it to this week’s drop box.
Requirements of the Paper
· Your paper should be at least 4000 words long (this can range anywhere between 12-15 pages or more).
· The paper should have at least 10 cited resources within the paper. At least six (6) of these resources must be peer-reviewed library resources.
· Your paper must combine information from two different disciplines – preferably disciplines you’ve taken at least one class in during your college career.
· Your paper must be in APA format, using the 6th edition of the APA Publication Style Guide.
· All information drawn from external sources must be cited properly, both within the text of your essay and in a references page.
· 20% of the grade – Met criteria for the paper (length, resources, integrating disciplines, etc.)
· 20% of the grade – Met APA style requirements (formatting, citations, conventions, etc.)
· 10% of the grade – Adhered to grammar and mechanics
· 50% of the grade – Content
Haven't received feedback on second draft. I left the feedback for the first draft on the week 6 Assignment 2nd draft you finished for me, you can use that for the final I guess.