1. Is N2 an element or a compound?
2. How many significant figures does the number 0.0100 have?
3. How many milliliters are in a liter?
4. Write 0.000024 in scientific notation. Do not use “OWL Shorthand” with an E.
5. How many significant figures are in the answer to 1.240 + 0.1= 1.34
Three significant figures
6. How many significant figures are in the answer 0.22 / 10= 0.022
Two significant figures
7. What is 55° C in °F?
8. What is the atomic symbol for tungsten?
9. Name the component of an atom that has the lowest mass.
10. Provide the atomic symbol for chalcogen.
11. Name a weak electrolyte.
12. What is the phase label for acetic acid?
13. Identify a transition element with only one common ion. Provide the symbol and charge of this
14. Give the atomic symbol for an alkaline earth metal that has an equal number of protons and
neutrons in its nucleus
15. Provide the formula for an element which is a liquid at room temperature
Br and Hg
16. What term is used to describe how carbon-12 and carbon-13 are related?
Isotopes ( of the same element, Carbon)
17. What is the name of the el ement in group 4A and period 6
18. Provide th...