Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
People filter threatening experiences through their own unique ways of thinking and feeling. Depending on the trauma and one's "filter," some people may have less of a reaction while others may develop more severe symptoms. A number of crises may occur that can affect different groups of individual in different ways.
Strategies Of Dealing With Crises in Persons Life.
- Recognize my own feelings. Also understand that your feelings are a normal reaction to an abnormal situation.
- Expose the experience.its a way of curing the emotion
- Seek family support Try to connect with others, especially those who may have shared the same stressful experience. Form a support group.
- Establish Achievable targets that help tackle obstacles. Take one day at a time and be kind to yourself.
- Engage in physical activity. Exercise or learn relaxation techniques or meditation in order to relax and feel rejuvenated.
- Keep time and make yourself busy. Schedule breaks for yourself. Redefine your priorities and focus your energy on them.
- Get involved in something that is personally meaningful and important every day.
- Give time for yourself to get well
- Give someone a hug - touching is very important.its a show of belonging and care
- Get yourself some counseling .
- Thank you
Content will be erased after question is completed.