396 Tremont Ave. A1 East Orange NJ 07018
Professional with more than 10 years experiences in Electrical engineering projects, sales, Logistics and U.S army
transportation. Balances the necessity of resolving and bringing new solutions while maintaining excellent
relationships with industry clients and Customers. Effective leader and team player who exercises initiative and
solve problems. Adept in conflict resolution. Military Veteran.
• Leadership and
• Negotiation and Persuasion
• Loading and Road
Keen Attention to details
Strong Numerical and
Ability to work under
US ARMY, United States of America, Fort Drum NY
Motor Transport Operator
• Operate all wheel Vehicles and equipment over varied terrain and roadways
• Manage load, and safety of personnel being transported
• Oversee and check proper loading and unloading of cargo on vehicles and trailers
• Employ convoy defense techniques
• Identify, correct, or report all vehicle deficiencies
• Prepare vehicle for movement/shipment by air, rail, or vessel
Nov. 2014 - May 2017
DALSAN AYITI & HILTI, Haiti
Jan 2013-Jan 2014
Coordinator, and Sales supervisor
• Coordinated and Managed the whole personnel Engineers and sales specialist, sales engineering equipment,
vehicles and locals resulting a great increase in sales.
• Organized regular sales meetings to develop a high level of product confidence and assist sales staff in
achieving sales targets.
• Monitored the team’s progress, identify shortcoming, and proposed improvement
• Responded to complaints, questions, issues from customer and Corrected any other problem that comes up.
• Monitored local market competitor and kept up with fluctuating demand and supply.
• Ensured the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material, and the merchandises is clean and ready to be
CONSORTIUM OTESA&OMEGA, Haiti
May 2012- Jan 2013
Field Electrical Engineer
• Supervised all electrical installations of the construction of the Hospital Saint Francois des Sales de Port-AuPrince, Haiti.
• Engaged in site layout, cost estimate, construction planning, scheduling, material procurement quality
control, and job site safety.
• Prepared and studied technical drawing, specifications of electrical system and operations conform to
standard and customer requirements.
• Prepared daily reports as related to crews, progress, and issues
• Led foreman to ensure structures are built in conformance with the contract requirements.
• Performed detailed calculation to compute and establish installation standards and specification
Jan 2010- Jan 2014
• Led Team of design, execution, and supervision of any small contract of civil, electrical, and industrial
installations. SIELMI was created in 2010 to bring services to the reconstruction of Haiti after the earthquake
of January 12, 2010.
• Organized and develop SIELMI, and execute the company’s business strategies to attain the goal.
• Provided strategic advice so that it will have accurate view of the market and the future of the SIELMI.
• Prepared and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective
operations and market development activities
• Analyzed problematic situations and provide situations and occurrence and provide solution to ensure
SIELMI survival and growth
• Visited the construction field to guide, motivate and monitoring the personnel performance.
EDESUR, Dominican Republic
Jul. 2010-Oct. 2010
• Operations management of the distribution line network for the full system of EDESUR
• Monitored the trend of electric flows through SCADA system
• Prepared daily accident report
• Prepared daily report short circuits faults in all circuits indicating the factors.
• Visited the electrical substation to have a better understanding of their operation and participate in some
installation and repairs of equipment.
• Evaluated and control the quality of the electric service
COLEGIO FELIX LUCIANO, Dominican Republic
• Taught Mathematics courses for Freshman to senior classes.
• Conducted teaching using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learnings aids
• Planed, developed, and utilized a variety of instructional material and aids appropriate to the intellectual and
• Provided group in individual instruction to motivate students, and effectively utilize the time available for
• Maintained appreciate standards of student behavior, using behavioral management strategies and
techniques, including reinforcement and behavior shaping procedures
• Reviewed, analyzed, evaluated, and reported pupil academic, social, and emotional growth.
DeVry University in NYC
MBA in Project Management
Anticipated Jul. 2019
American Military University (AMU) West Virginia
Master’s degree in Transportation and Logistics Management
Anticipated Feb. 2019
Universidad APEC, Dominican Republic
Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering minor in power
Proficient in English, French, Spanish, and creole
May 2005-Aug. 2011
Purchase answer to see full attachment