Hello there, here is the resume
Running head: LOGISTICS RESUME
Logistics Management Trainee,
Cowan Systems LLC. • Baltimore, MD,
One N Main St, Houston, TX 77002
I am a recent graduate from the Houston University Downtown Texas, with a Bachelor’s of
Business Administration Degree in Supply Chain Management. My key competency is business
planning, problem solving, supply chain analysis, inventory management, logistics management,
negotiation skills, purchasing management and advanced supply chain application in all
industries. I am seeking the position of logistics management trainee in your organization, to
kick-start my career in supply chain management as well as contribute to your firm’s strategic
University of Houston Downtown, TX
Expected, spring 2019
Bachelor of Business Administration in Supply Chain Management
(Management of Supply Chain Contracts, Quality management, Supply chain management,
Logistics Operations Management, Materials management, Negotiation techniques, purchasing
• Improved culturally responsive teaching in school as a culture ambassador by researching
and advocacy campaigns
• Resolved accountability issues at the students’ union as a student leader by developing
accountability policy which enhanced integrity and trust in public administration.
• Discovered $2000 lost money in the students’ union as a student leader by tracking and
collaborating with external auditors. Advocated for integrity in leadership.
Counter Manager at Macy’s
• Management of stock and inventory
• Logistics planning, control and evaluation
• Records Management
• Monitoring rate of stock turnover
Engineered automation restructure of the merchandise record system to merchandise
while I was a counter manager at Macy’s inventory department. As a result, the
profits jumped by 10% in the first two months.
Redesigned inventory poli...