You did the first part of this assignment before and I was hoping you would consider completing the second part since you did such an amazing job before.
Below is first diagram done, must have Microsoft Visio
Section 1: Modified Visio Diagram
(Microsoft Visio or equivalent)
1. Use Microsoft Visio (or open source equivalent) in which you:
a. Modify the database diagram from Lab 1 with the entities and attributes that the scenario identified (i.e., a college tracking students, courses, and instructors).
b. Create the appropriate relationships between each entity within the diagram.
Section 1 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Submit the Visio diagram as a Visio file.
Section 2: Design Summary
(Microsoft Word or equivalent)
1. Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
a. Discuss the degree to which you believe the Visio diagram reflects the database design.
b. Describe any assumptions that you had to make about the business rules to in order to create the Visio diagram and the associated relationships.
Section 2 of your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Submit the design summary as a Microsoft Word file.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.