1. From the first e-Activity, define revolutionary terrorism in your own
words. Examine at least one (1) terrorist group that you believe to be
comprised of revolutionary terrorists. Provide a rationale for your
Focus on the factors that define a group as revolutionary terrorists.
Be prepared to examine at least one (1) group that you believe espouses a
revolutionary terrorist ethos, and discuss reasons to support your
2. From the second e-Activity, defend or criticize the claim by some
individuals that the Colonists who fought against the British in the
American Revolution were terrorists and not freedom fighters. Provide a
rationale for your response.
Discuss whether you believe the Colonists who fought against the British
in the American Revolution were terrorists or freedom fighters.
3. Give your opinion on whether or not you believe the killing of Osama Bin
Laden has negatively affected Al Qaeda and the Global War on Terrorism
(GWOT). Use examples of such effects to support your position.
4. Per Marc Sageman and Bruce Hoffman, disagree on the current operational
capabilities of Al Qaeda. Determine the expert viewpoint that you
believe most closely aligns with your opinion of the current operational
capabilities of Al Qaeda. Support your position with facts from the
5. Indicate what you believe to be the most interesting piece of
information that you learned this week about private investigators
and why you believe this to be so interesting. Further, consider
the technologies helping in the private security industry and determine
what you believe to be the two (2) most useful and important. Justify