a 1-2 page paper on terrorism as a threat to people and infrastructure
and how individuals in private and public security can contribute to the
prevention of terrorism and terrorist acts within the United States.
This paper should adhere to APA 5th edition style standards including the following:
- Double space
- 1” margins
- Title page
- In text citation of references
- Reference page ( 3 at a minimum)
1. Suppose you were in charge of leading a discussion about workplace
violence; determine what you believe you would consider to be the three
(3) most important points you would discuss and explain why you believe
these to be the most important. Justify your response.
2.Devise your own definition of homegrown terrorism. Give your
viewpoint on the potential threat that homegrown Islamic terrorism poses
to the U.S. Provide a rationale for your response.
3.provide one (1) example of what you believe to
be a specific homegrown terrorist attack that occurred in the U.S.
Provide a rationale for your response.
4. As common knowledge suggests, there are many agencies directly involved
in homeland security that are not part of the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS). Examine the agencies that are not
part of the DHS, but play a direct role in homeland security.
Hypothesize the key reasons why you believe these agencies are not part
of the DHS. Justify your response.
5. Choose one agency from your list above and determine why they should be
merged with DHS. Choose one agency that is already part of the DHS that
you feel should be separate. Provide a rationale for your response.