This is completing for the previous assignment that you did for me you can check it here
I have provide the same old files and these are some the comments on the old assignment
1-Dear Mohammed, your overview is very informative about the countries including background and analysis. However, bringing a tighter focus on pediatrics and data point and concrete info about the systems would help your writing.
2-Dear Mohammed, your overview is helpful for understanding some base background on the given countries. The statistics included about the economy help give the reader some idea of how the country might be fairing, which allows them to infer just how advanced the healthcare system should or could be as apposed to how it is. I would, however, add some pediatric healthcare specific statistics, since this is your chosen topic.
3-Dear Mohammed, your overview is very useful and informative for the readers to understand the two healthcare system. It is also helpful for your blog since the background and thesis statement are declared fairly. Hence, people can easily imagine the difference of 2 healthcare systems of two developed countries in the world. Except for the things that I pointed out above, your analyzation was successfully attractive people to your blog.
and this is the new one completing for the previous
Health Care Systems Professional Health Blog
- You will submit your completed professional blog post to this forum. Students have been separated into groups of 9-10 students to allow for easy reading of and interaction with peers' blogs. You are encouraged to browse and comment on other students' work.
- Blog submissions are due before Sunday, February 17 at 11:59 PM. This assignment will close at 11:59 PM, and no late work will be accepted. You are expected to submit your work far enough ahead of the deadline that you will be able to cope with and overcome unforeseen challenges.
- You must submit your post through text entry. You are strongly encouraged to write and save your post in a Word document, and copy and paste the text into the text box to submit the assignment. You should then save your submission in the Canvas forum, and then edit within the forum for formatting to add hyperlinks, visuals, etc. This process may be time consuming, so you should allow yourself time to complete the process well.
- You are able to edit your blog post after your initial submission, and can continue to do so until the assignment closes at 11:59 PM on Sunday, February 17. You strongly encouraged to save your work periodically as you format your post to ensure that you don't lose your work if Canvas closes or times out unexpectedly. This has happened to me on several occasions when writing these assignments, and it is incredibly frustrating. I save more now. It's worth it.
- Yes, all of this means that others in your group may see your blog before it is finished.Hopefully they will look at the finished product, too, and comment on your completed work.
Professional Health Blog (Links to an external site.) Requirements:
Now that you have researched, constructed a thesis statement, and gotten some feedback on your research, topic, thesis, and citation formatting, you are ready to write. For a full description of the Health Care Systems Professional Blog assignment, please revisit the assignment description here. Only the requirements are included below.
Professional Health Blog Minimum Requirements:
Note: Meeting the minimum requirements is necessary for a passing grade of C for this assignment. Above average blogs will exceed the minimum requirements, and will clearly aim to engage audiences through text, tone, links, visual aids, and well executed formatting.
- Minimum 700 words
- A clear, concise, coherent thesis statement (Links to an external site.) that makes a case/presents an argument. The thesis statement (Links to an external site.) should not invoke the comparative nature of the paper. For example, do not mistake the statement “Today I will compare the health care systems of [X and Y countries]” for a thesis statement (Links to an external site.). Similarly, do not confuse statements such as “There are many similarities and differences between the health care systems of [X and Y countries]” with a thesis statement (Links to an external site.); of course there are similarities and differences. Your job is to dig deeply into those similarities and differences, make a case, and make readers believe that your ideas and arguments are insightful and worth spending their time on (see linked resource for information on how to write an effective thesis statement (Links to an external site.)).
- Clear, well organized, and easy to follow structural organization. Your blog must include a clear, useful, and easily discernible introduction (Links to an external site.) and conclusion (see the linked resources for information on how to write introductions (Links to an external site.) and conclusions (Links to an external site.)). Furthermore, the organization of your blog must serve to support your main argument (thesis statement) (Links to an external site.) throughout your work. For example, the introduction should highlight aspects of your research that support whatever your main argument is, and every topic sentence of every body-paragraph must begin with a strong, clear, concise topic sentence that both supports your thesis statement and acts as a thesis statement for its paragraph.
- You must use a minimum of 6 sources for full credit in this section of the rubric. Your sources will be listed at the bottom of your blog, under the heading “References.” You must also provide in-text citations, which should be hyperlinked when possible – remember that if you needed a username and password to access a source (such as through the library), your hyperlink may not work, or will be inaccessible to some. Instead, link to a publicly available copy or abstract of your source.
- A list of acceptable sources has been provided for you. Your 6 minimum sources must be drawn from the list provided for you. This list is located in the "assignments" section of Canvas. You may use additional sources of your own finding beyond the minimum 6 sources required, but they must be similar in credibility and authority to the sources provided for you.
- You must use APA formatting (Links to an external site.) for your references, and you must cite your sources appropriately. For example, cite news articles as news articles (Links to an external site.), academic journal articles as academic journal articles (Links to an external site.), and government documents as government documents (Links to an external site.), etc. You can find a sample APA reference page here (Links to an external site.).
Tips for writing an above average blog (Links to an external site.):
- Use appropriate tone and language (Links to an external site.). Your tone and language for this blog should be professional, but personable. You have the freedom to use your own voice, and to take a more casual approach than you would if you were using a strict academic style. You also want to be relatable to a broad audience. However, your audience must be able to take you seriously, and should interpret you as a credible writer/speaker. So, your challenge is to balance clear, professional language and tone with a personable approach.
- Use hyperlinks throughout your blog post. Hyperlinks can be embedded utilizing the toolbar at the top of your text entry area in the Canvas discussion board where you will submit your work.
- Integrate appropriate visuals, such as charts and graphs, which must be referred to in the text and cited appropriately. Take a look at some of the exemplar blogs provided to you to see how hyperlinks and visuals can be successfully integrated, and consider using Gapminder (Links to an external site.) tools to help you present your data effectively. You can also insert pictures, videos, and graphs into your blog post using the toolbar at the top of the text entry area in the Canvas discussion board where you will submit your work.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Purchase answer to see full attachment
Explanation & Answer
Hello, I have completed the assignment. see the attached documents below. its nice working with you😇
Running head: GERMAN AND AMERICAN PEDIATRIC HEALTH
German and American Pediatric Health
GERMAN AND AMERICAN PEDIATRIC HEALTH
Germany is one of the greatest economic powerhouses in Europe (Central Intelligence
Agency, n.d.). Rich with social and economic history, the country’s healthcare and insurance
system has had a long time to develop as it is the oldest in the world (Ehrich, Grote, GerberGrote, & Strassburg, 2016). On the other hand, the United States’ welfare and healthcare benefits
programs are recent and a long way to perfection. Only recently was the healthcare policy
reformed to extend services for most including all children. But how do both health systems
differ in terms of pediatric healthcare? This article discusses the differences between the two
pediatric systems in terms of health insurance coverage and children’s care accessibility.
First significant disparity between the two pediatric healthcare roots from health policy
differences. Recent American healthcare reforms were primarily targeting children of those who
cannot afford primary care. A majority of these, who are mostly defined by ethnicity, now have
insurance coverage. There was a significant drop of 50 percent of those uninsured from 12
percent to just over 5 percent in about 15 years since 2000 (Larson, Cull, Racine, & Olson,
2016). These facts, however, make Americans efforts to at least cover all children seem miles
away from the minor corrections that Germans ...