Here is a copy of the instructions for my assignment. I have answered all the questions except for the two highlighted in yellow. My instructor told us last night the two questions tie into one another. Im needing assistance with coming up with my own example of each of the three methods and showing the formula for them. In addition the 3 methods we had to focus on where Straight-Line, Declining Balance Method and Units of Production. This is due tonight!
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write up to 300-400 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
For this assignment, you are required to post a report describing your initial impression of Accounting and Intellipath.
The following questions must be answered in the report to receive full credit:
- Define and explain two common types of receivables.
- Why does a business depreciate?
- What are three methods of depreciation?
- Provide the formula for each of the three methods of depreciation along with an example and rationale for use.
- Example would be straight line depreciation, provide the formula, and why a business would chose to use it.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of at least 1 paragraph about their primary task response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions: