write those queries (same as attached file)
All queries must be typed (double spaced) or very, very neatly written.They must be in the given order.Every query must be done in SQL.
- Write a query to get the names and approximate age in 2019 of unmarried employees working on Project "Miracle" or not assigned to any project.
- Write a query to print out the name(s), salary(s) and month of birth of the employee(s) working on the most projects.
- Write queries to delete everyone (including the manager) in the "Forestry" Department, but not delete the department. Do not forget to update the Department information as well.
- Write a query to give a 2.5% salary increase to all employees that are senior citizens (65 or over) working on any project that has the word “Computer" in it. This query should work, regardless of the current year/date.
- Write a query to print out the names of employees working on all projects.
- Write a query to list the names and budgets of the departments where all employees are currently assigned to a project (no one in the department is not working on a project).
Make sure they work correctly in access, feel free to attach a made up access file to text your queries