Hi, I am going to attach 3 files and give you two links. The three attachments are: The lecture notes, lecture slides, and the checklist to go through in order to properly do this assignment. Then I will provide you with two links. The first link is a song by bob Marley around 4 minutes and the second link is an article. Please make sure you read all three attachments as well as the link and listen to the song before doing this assignment. I understand it would literally be an hour of work to complete but that is why I am paying you for an hour of work. So please take this assignment seriously and do not turn in any botched up writing or poorly written work. This is for a university where they take english writing skills very seriously. So please make sure you can properly write an essay and article your argument before you turn in the assignment. When answering the questions please make sure you answer each and everyone of the questions very carefully. I do not want a lot of writing that doesn't properly answer the questions. If you write a lot but do not answer the questions properly or you did not read all of the required readings so you cannot answer the question properly then I will request a refund. Also if you turn in the assignment and it is poorly written (your sentences don't flow properly or you have bad grammar) then I will issue a refund. So please take this seriously. Thank you.
The Prompt is
For this week's discussion blog, based on this week's lesson, please answer the following questions:
1) In your own words, provide an overview of what was occurring in the U.S. during the Gold Rush, Civil War, and after the Civil War.
2) How does this particular era connect to this week's key term "Manifest Destiny"?
3) Next, please discuss/analyze the significance of Sand Creek Massacre according to the Smithsonian article.
4) What was the US military's reason for killing the plains buffalo, and what seems to be the connection to Bob Marley's song? This is open to your own interpretation, so please be thorough but feel free to get creative!
5) It is also important to note that this time period was also marked be much resistance to Manifest Destiny and westward expansion. So lastly, please independently research one of the following Indigenous resisters/leaders from this era: Cochise, Black Kettle, Geronimo, Crazy Horse, or Sitting Bull (or if you come across any others from this time period, you are welcome to research him/her instead!) Please explain who you chose to research, how s/he connects to this week's material, and why s/he is important to learn about. Don't forget to include a link to the article/video you used to find information about this person and his/her resistance.
Don't forget to reach the full 300word minimum requirement!
The link for the article is: