Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
Long-term health benefits
- stronger immune system! The body’s ability to fight disease is improved. Children are less prone to colds, allergies, and diseases, including cancer.
- reduction of type 2 diabetes by increasing insulin sensitivity and improving carbohydrate metabolism.
- lower blood pressure and an improvement of the child’s cholesterol profile.
- strengthening of the entire cardiovascular system, including the heart and lungs
- Children are less likely to become overweight and will have better control of their body fat.
- Children develop stronger bone structure and muscle structure.
- Exercise increases the blood flow to all body tissues, including the brain. Greater blood flow transports more oxygen and nutrients to the body’s cells.
- Active children improve their body’s ability to absorb oxygen through aerobic exercise. Due to the increased oxygen in their body’s cells they feel more energized. More oxygen translates into more energy!
- Increased blood flow promotes the body’s transportation of the byproducts of metabolism and toxins back from the cells for elimination, recycling, or further use elsewhere. Children who exercise feel fitter and more energized because of their body’s ability to detoxify.
- Active children breathe better and sweat more. Breathing and sweating are great ways to detoxify the body and help it keep itself “clean.”
- Children increase their over-all fitness through exercise
Please let me know if you need any clarification. I'm always happy to answer your questions.
Aug 30th, 2015
Oct 26th, 2016
Mark as Final Answer
Unmark as Final Answer
Content will be erased after question is completed.