please write 2 page of each
Now that you are at your new job, your employer is contemplating making a major change to the company and is trying to determine the potential impact this change could have, and whether or not it would be beneficial to the company's overall success. Some examples of possible changes might be:
- Production of a new product or service
- Change in production process
- Change in organizational structure or departmental structure of the business
- Change in software or other technology used by the business
You have been asked by your employer to create a SWOT Analysis and hierarchical chart to determine the effects this change would have on the company, and to offer your recommendations for the best course of action to implement this change.
You can use the following SWOT Template to get started.
Please be sure to include the following:
- Explain the change the company is contemplating.
- Be sure to include at least three points in each section of the SWOT table.
- Create a hierarchical chart to show the framework of which positions would be involved in this change and who would report to whom.
- Based on your findings of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats, write your detailed recommendations for the best way to implement the change. Be sure to discuss how the company might use its strengths to bolster its weaknesses, and then discuss how the opportunities might help to offset the threats.
You notice that the company is not taking as much advantage of technology as it could. This has caused delays and setbacks that could have been avoided. You have spoken with your supervisor, and you know that there is room in the budget, so you decide to research some different types of technology and collaboration tools to help streamline some of the processes and improve communication.
Report on two types of technology that you feel could help improve efficiency and communication. Discuss the features and benefits and explain how they would be useful to the business. Be sure to give credit to the sources of information you used.
To research the topic of business technology and collaboration tools, you can utilize your favorite search engine and the Rasmussen library databases, such as:
When searching the library's databases, try search terms such as:
- Business technology
- Business software
- Business communication and technology
- Communication and technology
- Collaboration technology
To ensure your information is current, in the library databases your search results can be narrowed by date. Consider narrowing your results to the last 3 years
This question has not been answered.
Create a free account to get help with this and any other question!