1. Who founded Red Cross?
a) Alfred Bernard Nobel
b) Kofi Annan
c) Florence Nightingale
d) Henry Dunant
2. Where in 1859 did the battle between Austria and Franco-Sardinian alliance take place that resulted in the idea of Red Cross?
3. When was Red Cross founded?
4. What is the emblem of Red Cross?
a) Red cross with blue background
b) Red cross with yellow background
c) Red cross with white background
d) Yellow cross with red background
5. How many countries signed the Geneva Convention of 1864 for treating the sick and wounded in war?
6. When did Red Cross first receive Nobel Peace Prize?
7. Which emblem used by many countries was formally recognized by the League of Red Cross Societies in 1929?
a) Red Dragon
b) Red Lion
c) Red Sun
d) Red Crescent
8. When is World Red Cross Day?
a) 1 March
b) 8 May
c) 4 June
d) 9 April
9. Where are the headquarters of The International Committee of the Red Cross?
d) New York
10. Which of the following is not a fundamental principle of Red Cross?
b) Compulsory Service