Suggest three (3) key reasons why documenting solutions to network issues is an important best practice. Speculate on the implications of improperly/Incompletely documenting solutions to helping a user that can not log into his/her computer.
Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question! Please rewrite in your own words to make the answer have your taste and feel.
3 Reasons for documentations
1. Improves efficiency in problem solving
2. It facilitates effective communication regarding the system between the technical and the non technical users.
3. Documentation also helps the users to solve problems like trouble shooting even a non technical user can fix the problems.
implications of improperly/Incompletely documenting solution
1. Chances of solving any minor problem are minimal.
2. Users may incur extra cost hiring an expert in the field to solve some minor problems.
3. Makes it hard for a user to find help in time of need.
4. Affects efficiency and production in that users may lose time trying to figure out a network problem
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?