For the final portfolio project, you will create a professional presentation (using MS PowerPoint) that the CEO has asked you to share with the Board of Directors of your chosen institution. For this portfolio project, you will develop a strategic marketing plan; assessing the organization’s environment, identifying the consumer market, developing a mission and vision statement, summarizing quality initiatives, developing a plan for marketing the organization, and creating a monitoring measurement metric, to ensure future success of the organization.
The project will consist of the visual representations of the following elements:
- An introduction of the organization
- A mission and vision statement
- A SWOT analysis identifying the organizational competencies and strategic advantages
- Identification of the consumer, key stakeholders, and market
- A summary of a marketing direction for the organization (e.g., expansion of a service or new program)
- Recommendations for monitoring performance measurements to ensure the success of the organization’s strategic plan.
- Your presentation should be 10-15 slides in length, excluding the title and reference slides which must be included.
- The presentation must be submitted as a PowerPoint file (.ppt) – do not submit as a PDF or Word file.
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes – a minimum of 100 words per slide.
- Integrate concepts, terms, and theories from the readings and module content.
- You need to cite at least 10 sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. Six of these sources must come from academic journals. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a great place to find resources. Your paper must be formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. (Links to an external site.)