Create a paper on the firm or organization that you work for currently based on the experience you have gained in this simulation.
Include the following:
- What marketing-mix decisions would you make and why?
- Analyze their revenue, profit, and market share performance.
- Reflect on where and how they might increase their effectiveness
- Provide your rationale for your conclusions with specific examples from the simulation.
- Your work should be reflective in nature and should showcase learning that has taken place as a result of completing the simulation.
- Make recommendations to your marketing management team to take the brand forward into the future.
- Executive Summary – Briefly summarize the key points from this paper
- Analyze the competitive environment including a current SWOT analysis of your employer
- Who are your key competitors?
- What do you expect the future business environment to look for your firm?
- Analyze the current marketing mix. Discuss its current state.
- Based on your experience of the simulation what changes would you make?
- Where should the management team go from here?
- What strategies do you suggest going forward, and why?
- What final recommendations would you offer as part of your conclusion?
- Your paper should be at least seven to ten pages in length, not including title and reference pages.
- Include at least five scholarly sources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find sources.
- Be sure your paper adheres to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
INFO: I currently work for a bank. You can any particular bank for the information.