Step 1 Post your response to the discussion board.
Respond to the following in 250 words or more using the PIE paragraph process and, if it's relevant, include your own personal experience:
After reading The Longman Writer pages 523 to 529 on MLA Style, please construct two academically sound paragraphs on your initial reading of the Liz Weston article you are using for your essay due this week. Use at least two direct quotes.
Link to Weston Article: Link (Links to an external site.)
- What are your initial thoughts?
- Which words/phrases/sentences did you find confusing? If so, please share.
- What ideas excite/upset you in the piece?
- How is it relevant to your situation?
- What is her main argument?
- How does it differ or support your own view on education?
Step 2 Read and respond to other students' posts.
Read other students' posts and respond to at least two of them. In addition to any other comments you may have, respond to the following:
- What struggles do you share with your classmate?
- Do you agree with a viewpoint? Why?
- Provide clarity on the reading for others if you can.
- Ask a question for your own clarity of the reading.
Use your personal experience, if it's relevant, to support or debate other students' posts. If differences of opinion occur, debate the issues professionally and provide examples to support opinions.
Please respond to at least two (2) classmates to meet the minimum requirement.