Personal Investment Strategies
Develop a personal and household investment plan. What investment strategies will you use to improve your financial situation? Explain why you chose each strategy instead of others that you did not choose. How much will you invest each month? Estimate the return on your investment in 5 years, 10 years, and 20 years?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write a minimum of 400 words (approximately 2 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost.
- Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
- Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.
- Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc.
- Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example of a paper using APA formatting here
Instructions: Enter or paste your written work and/or click "Attachments" to upload your files.
|Grading Criteria Assignments
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts
|Clearly present well-reasoned ideas and concepts
|Mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling that affects clarity, and citation of sources as needed