Please help me explain WHY these answers are correct with a brief explanation:
1. In which passage does Don Quixote justify his battle against the windmills to Sancho?
think—and that is the truth—that the same sage Friston who robbed me of my room
and my books has turned those giants into windmills, to cheat me of the glory
of conquering them."
2. Which passage shows Don Quixote’s reliance on tales of knights and chivalry while he is planning his adventure?
fact, now that he had utterly wrecked his reason he fell into the strangest
fancy that ever a madman had in the whole world.”
3. Which passage best describes Sancho, Don Quixote’s squire, during the time at which Don Quixote recruited him?
Panza rode on his donkey like a patriarch, with his saddlebags and his leather
bottle, and a great desire to see himself governor of the isle his master had
4. Which passage best illustrates Don Quixote’s inspiration to become a knight?
thought it fit and proper, both in order to increase his renown and to serve
the state, to turn knight-errant and travel through the world with horse and
armor in search of adventures…”
5. Which passage best illustrates Don Quixote’s ideas about how a courageous knight should behave?
d. “... I
intend to do such deeds with it that you may consider yourself most fortunate
to have won the right to see them. For you will witness things which will
scarcely be credited.”