1. You call your broker and ask her to buy 100
shares of Walmart “at the market”. When
this purchase is made who receives the actual money from the purchase?
3. If we know the current price is $40 dollars, the
expected dividend is $4, the expected growth is 5%, how could we calculate the
required return implied from this information?
5. How are earnings per share, dividends, and growth
6. To be a value increasing growth opportunity the
return on the project must be higher than what?
7. What is the plowback ratio and what is the number
(1- the plowback ratio) called?
8. What cash flow should you discount when
discounting cash flow back to present to value a business? Sales, profits, or free cash flows? Why?
2. When you take book income divided by average book
value of the asset, what are you calculating?
3. What does the payback method measure?
5. What does the internal rate of return measure?
8. What is the difference between soft rationing and
9. What is the difference between internal rate of
return and opportunity cost of capital?
10. What does it mean to say that two projects are
*********** DO NOT NEED TO BE LONG ANSWERS