I will need a tutor who can help me for the next 5 weeks with strategies of a company I selected - Walmart. This company will be my project throughout the course and my papers will be 800 words, and two power points will be about 7 - 10 slides. I will pay each week at a different rate depending on my assignment. Please read the instruction below VERY carefully before bdding.
** No Plagiarism, grammar error or delays**
During this course each student will conduct a Strategic Management analysis on an organization they choose, culminating in a formal Strategic Plan due in Week Six as follows:
Week 2: Selection of Organization and Research Proposal
Week 3: Environmental Scan
Week 4: Strategic Choice and Evaluation
Week 5: Implementation, Strategic Controls, and Contingency Plans
Week 6: Strategic Plan
Choose an organization you would like to focus on for this course as we discuss Strategic Management and Planning. The organization must be one that will or has recently introduced a new product or service to the marketplace. The organization can be an existing company, nonprofit organization, or governmental agency. Avoid an organization that is so large that historical data would be difficult to find or apply.
The organization may also be a company that you may have an interest is starting. Your start-up company must be one that introduces a new product or service not being offered by competitors.
This week (Week 2) - Write a 800 paper that includes the following:
- The organization's name and the type of business or industry this organization is in.
- Why this organization is of interest to you.
- Describe your organization's new and innovative product or service.
- The organization's Vision and Mission Statements.
- Explain whether you feel an innovation strategy is aligned with the organization's Vision and Mission Statements. If not, what would you change?
- Explain the data and information research sources you will use in developing your organization's Strategic Plan for this course.
- Format your paper to comply with APA requirements.