Understanding diseases present within the community allows public health nurses to prioritize health promotion and disease prevention strategies.
Analyze infectious diseases by:
- Defining epidemiology, outbreak, incidence, and prevalence
- Evaluating the role of nursing within epidemiology
- Evaluating current infectious diseases locally, statewide, and nationally
- Associating three of the most current infectious diseases with Healthy People 2020 objectives
- Analyzing evidence-based practices aimed at reducing infectious diseases
Format your assignment as one of the following:
Cite a minimum of three scholarly sources.
Include an APA-formatted reference page.
Explanation & Answer
Hey buddy, find attached
Running head: WEEK 4 INFECTIOUS DISEASE TRENDS (NSG 486)
Name of student
Name of affiliate institution
WEEK 4 INFECTIOUS DISEASE TRENDS (NSG 486)
In epidemiology as a science, infectious diseases are mostly the main subjects being dealt with. There are some
terms involved in dealing with infectious diseases as this paper will entail, this is an analysis of infectious
Analyze Infectious diseases by:
What is the role ...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
Into Thin Air
by Jon Krakauer
Uncle Tom's Cabin
by Harriet Beecher Stowe
Sounds Like Titanic
by Jessica Chiccehito Hindman
by Jane Austen
by Roald Dahl
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green
The King Must Die
by Mary Renault
The Age of Innocence
by Edith Wharton
The President is Missing
by James Patterson, Bill Clinton