Outline for the presentation.
1. Patient risk for infection and issue on infection
2. People involved in the risk for infection
3. Solutions to the problems
4. Solution to be shared with directors (CME)
5. Action plan to share the solution
6. Summary of the issue, plan and desired outcome
7. Learning and value of the assignment
The sources which are used to substantiate the information are enlisted here.
Running Head: PREVENTING INFECTIONS AS PATIENT SAFETY GOALS
Patient risk for infection and issue on infection
❑In the hospital setting, the patients’ safety are compromised by infection risks.
❑Nosocomial infections are a major threat to safety outcomes (Singh, & Sittig,
❑Procedures in the medical units are great contributors.
❑After surgical procedures, patient safety is at stake.
❑Infection risks promoted by blood related infections.
❑The catheters and other medical-surgical appliances increases the risk for
People involved in the risk for infection
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer