1. Chapter Learning Objectives Addressed: 2 & 3
Purpose/Skills: The sociality corollary described by Kelly defines interpersonal relationships. According to Kelly, one must understand how another person thinks if one is to anticipate how that person will predict events. Construing the constructs of another person is something people do routinely. The goal of this discussion is to give evidence of the impact of constructs on the development of personality patterns, specifically related to interpersonal relationships (Application).
Post a reply to the following: To what extent do you feel arguments result because people construe events with different construct systems? In your opinion, what can be done to reduce such confrontation at a personal level between people? Give a detailed personal example in relation to this theory to support your answer.
Discussion Post Requirements:
- Responses must be well written and focus on both course material and personal reflection.
- Responses must be at least 100 words (repeated questions do not apply to the minimum word count requirement) and posted no later than Sunday by 11:59 p.m.
2. Review ONE (1) of the Ch. 11 Key Terms and provide a specific example of how you can apply the term to your personal life outside of the classroom setting. In order to receive full credit, your response must:
- Include the Key Term and Definition
- Be at least 100 words in length (Key Term and Definition do NOT count toward the 100 word requirement)
- Include at least 1 specific personal example, rather than a broad and general example.
- Range of Convenience
- Fixed Role Therapy
- Cognitive Complexity
- Cognitive Simplicity
Explanation & Answer
Hello there, here is the complete paper. Go through it and in case of anything,feel free to alert me.Regards
Running head: KEY TERM APPLICATION AND DISCUSSION
Key Term Application and Discussion
KEY TERM APPLICATION AND DISCUSSION
It is true that different people view things differently about different construct systems.