Some IQ tests are standardized to a normal model with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 16. Be sure to use proper notation for the questions.
1. draw a model for the IQ scores that show what 68-95-99.7 rule predicts.
2. In what interval would you expect 95% of IQ scores?
3. What % of people will have IQ above 16?
4. what % of people will have IQ between 68 & 84?
5. What % of people should have IQ above 132?
Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
1. diagram_11 (1).png
2. 95% of score would lie within 2 deviations of the mean (either side)
In other words, the IQ of 95% of people will be in the interval 84 -132
4. See diagram 13.6%
5. See diagram 2.2%
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?