Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
In essay revision, the writer has to go by guidelines and ask him/herself several questions which includes:
- Proper introduction of the thesis, does the introduction has a meaning?
- Does every paragraph give a meaning of the thesis?
- Do the writers arguments have proper support and enough evidence?
- Has the writer addressed the assignment correctly?
- Is the language understandable and concise and is the tone used in the thesis professionally appropriate?
- Is the length of the thesis appropriate?
- Does the essay give any knowledge to the reader or the audience?
- Has the writer arranged all materials and work logically?
- Has the facts been accurately checked and the findings fully interpreted in the essay?
- Has the writer checked the essay spellings?
- Is the title correctly capitalized?
- Has the writer used the right font and margin?
- Has the writer tied the conclusion with the introduction?
By correctly following the above guidelines, the writers essay can just be one of the best.
Content will be erased after question is completed.