Option #1: The Impact of Happier Employees
Envision yourself as the middle manager in your organization. Create a presentation for upper level leadership in an effort to obtain a pledge of organization funding for employees who are interested in outside professional certification - Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
In your presentation, address the following:
- Summarize any connections between professional certifications and employee motivation.
- List examples of professional certifications (See the American Certification Institute (Links to an external site.)).
- Calculate any cost associated with the professional certification.
- Explain to your superiors how you will use the 4 Functions Approach to plan, organize, lead, and control this effort.
- Describe the impact of a happy employee.
- Show any benefit(s) to the customers / stakeholders.
Your well-written Presentation should meet the following requirements:
Cite a minimum of three scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these scholarly sources.
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing—which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately. Remember that you can always improve your work by providing support from outside scholarly sources, which both help to bolster your own assertions and supplement your ideas.
Business Management and Administration Library Guide
A Library Guide is available via the following link to serve as a great resource in this course for you. The Library Guide provides a variety of pre-selected databases within the library that are designed to support this specific course. Be sure to use this link throughout the course to support your assignment and discussion board research efforts: Management Library Guide (Links to an external site.)