Assignments due Wednesday, October 7
1. Go to http://media.wiley.com/assets/165/44/jrnls_ABC_JB_lipson803.pdf and read and summarize "Community of the Mind," beginning on page 9, and "Voicelessness," beginning on page 12, in "The Responsible Plagiarist: Understanding Students Who Misuse Sources," by Abigail Lipson and Sheila M. Reindl.
2. Go to http://static.schoolrack.com/files/34213/220710/Chapter_4-Part_3.pdf Read and summarize "Superman and Me" by Sherman Alexie.
3. Go to http://www.ted.com/talks/gary_kovacs_tracking_the_trackers. View and summarize "Tracking our online Trackers."
4. Go to http://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles. View and summarize "Beware on line 'filter bubbles.'"
5. Go to http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity. View and summarize "How schools kill creativity.
6. Go to https://secure.aworldatschool.org/page/content/the-text-of-malala-yousafzais-speech-at-the-united-nations/. Read and summarize Malala Yousafzau's speech to the UN.