1. FDA Commissioner David Kessler would like the infertility drug manufacturers to
disclose the study findings and offer a warning on the drug packages. He notes,
"Even though the epidemiology study is still preliminary, women have a right to
know what is known. We're not looking to make more of this than there is." If you
were a manufacturer of one of the drugs, would you voluntarily disclose the study
information? Use at least two (2) academically reviewed journal articles as research
for your response
2. complete the questions at the end of the case study. To read
3. select one of the key terms presented in the module and conduct a search of
Campbellsville University’s online Library resources to find 1 recent peer-reviewed
academic journal article (within the past 3 years) that closely relate to the concept.
4. Write a research paper on an organization of their choice 8-10 pages minimum (not
including title and reference sheet). The organizational analysis will utilize a
minimum of 8-10 external, peer-reviewed academic sources and contain the
What is the organization and how would you describe it?
Who are the leaders of the organization?
Is the organization successful?
How do you determine whether an organization is ethical or not?
Based on your assessment and research, is the organization ethical?
· What would you change about the organization to make it better, without
sacrificing ethical standards?
5. A survey has a question that says, “Most people are afraid that they will lose their
house due to economic collapse.
Choose what you think is the biggest issue facing the nation today.
a) Economic collapse
b) Foreign policy issues in US
c) Environmental concerns.
Discuss how this question could create bias.
Purchase answer to see full