Individual Project Proposal
My topic is lack of seating in student union
1. Briefly (3-5 sentences) describe the problem you would like to investigate and address why you consider it a problem.
2. What are the causes of this problem? (List as many as you can.)
3. What are the possible immediate (short-term) consequences of the problem if it remains unaddressed? (List at least three.)
4. What are the possible long-term consequences of the problem if it remains unaddressed? (List at least three.)
5. Which groups or communities are most affected by the problem? (List as many as you can.)
6. What methods of research (online newspapers, physical documents, phone interviews, in-person interviews, email interviews, online polls, sales reports, digital databases, state-published reports, museum exhibitions, trips to physical locations/plants/manufacturers, etc) will you most likely use in gathering information about the problem? (List as many as you can.)
8. What difficulties/obstacles do you anticipate running into during the investigation of this problem?
9. Why do you personally care about this problem? Do you have any experience or personal background related to the problem that would lend ethos (credibility, authority and expertise) to your investigation?