American Government A
Unit 2: The Legislative Branch
For each person you selected, answer the following question:
• How does he/she support or prevent a bill from becoming a law. In other words,
what role does each play in the law making process?
2. Images: Include an image related to each of the three people you selected. Note: The
image may be of a specific person (ex: the current president or a Congress
member) but it can also be a symbolic image of what the person does in the
3. Credit sources: Cite all sources of text and images used in your project.
Reflection: Answer each of the following questions in complete sentences on a
separate sheet of paper or Word document:
Which person or group do you think has the most influence on legislation? Give
specific facts to support your answer.
What are possible advantages to having so many different groups participate in
the lawmaking process?
What are some of the disadvantages of having so many different groups
participate in the lawmaking process?
• Include a clear, appropriate title for your project.
• All content should be written in your own words and reflect a clear understanding of the content.
• Information should be laid out in an attractive, easy to follow design.
• See the rubric for complete grading specifics.
You may wish to use the following resources to research information to complete the