1. Describe what data leak prevention (DLP) is and compare the benefits and drawbacks
of network DLP, endpoint DLP, and hybrid DLP.
2. In your own words, describe the concept of ring protection. What is the
difference between Layering and data hiding?
3. Define steganography and discuss a method of how steganography is
4. Identify the malicious threat sources to physical security and their
5. Describe the different WLAN standards within the 802.11 family. What is a
rogue access point?
6. Describe the following types of network attacks: denial of service (and DDoS),
malformed packet attacks, flooding, sniffing, Ransomware, DNS hijacking, and
drive-by download. Give an example of a DoS or DDoS attack and describe
how it overwhelms a target system.
7. Describe three threats to Access Control from what were covered within the
reading and give an example of each.
8. Describe the differences between Black box, White box, and Gray box forms
of vulnerability and penetration testing.
9. Define the different types of trusted recovery. What is meant by the term “fail
10. Describe the different methods of RAID. What is MAID? What is RAIT?
11. What are the six phases of the forensic investigation process that lead to a
decision and what are the characteristics of each phase?
12. Describe the five basic software programming language generations? Define
the following programming terms: assembler, compiler, interpreter, and
13. Explain the difference between a virus and a worm. Describe what a Trojan
Horse, Root Kit, Adware/Spyware, Botnet and a Logic Bomb are.
14. What is object-oriented programming and what benefits does it provide.
Define encapsulation, abstraction and polymorphism.
Please give references for each questions.
Purchase answer to see full