1) Explain how leadership positions are elected in the House of Representatives and Senate.
2) What is gatekeeping authority? What kinds of decisions made by committees can affect
the passage of bills?
3) After a bill is signed into law, does Congress have any authority over how the law is
4) Where does the power of judicial review come from? Explain.
5) Explain what a common law system is, and how it works in terms of deciding cases.
6) Give one reason for, and one against, keeping the terms for federal judges at life.
7) Using the Cherokee Cases example, explain why the
judiciary cannot enforce court decisions.
Type your question here (or upload an image)
Brown University1271 Tutors
California Institute of Technology2131 Tutors
Carnegie Mellon University982 Tutors
Columbia University1256 Tutors
Dartmouth University2113 Tutors
Emory University2279 Tutors
Harvard University599 Tutors
Massachusetts Institute of Technology2319 Tutors
New York University1645 Tutors
Notre Dam University1911 Tutors
Oklahoma University2122 Tutors
Pennsylvania State University932 Tutors
Princeton University1211 Tutors
Stanford University983 Tutors
University of California1282 Tutors
Oxford University123 Tutors
Yale University2325 Tutors
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?
Business & Finance
How it Works
Become a Tutor
Media & Press
Studypool inc. © 2015