1. What is the slope of line CD? D = (7,6) and C = (5,-2).
2. What is the slope of line EF? E = (-6,8) and F = (2,-2).
3. A line segment has the endpoints (2,-5) and (-1,-1). What is its slope?
4. A line has a slope of 2 and passes through the point (4,0). What are the coordinates of another point that is on the line?
5. What is the slope of the line that passes through the points (1,2) and (-2,4)?
6. ABCD is a rectangle on a coordinate grid with side AB parallel to side CD, and side BC parallel to side AD. The slope of side AB is 2/7. What is the slope of side BC?
7. AB is parallel to CD and the slope of AB is -3/5. What is the slope of CD?
8. What is the slope of a line that is perpendicular to segment AB if the coordinate of A and B are (-4,1) and (1,-1)?
9. The vertices of a square are A = (-2,4), B = (4,4), C = (4,-2), and D = (-2,-2). What are the coordinates of the point where the diagonals intersect?
10. CD has endpoints (-3,4) and (5,2). What are the coordinates of its midpoint?
( When it wants you to find the slope, the answer is usually in fraction form. )