- write about "The Subject of Consumption." A story from the book"Heads of the colored people"
- I will not be providing the book
- Journals are 1-2 pages double spaced.(This one will probably be only 1 since it is such a short section to read)
- Please make sure you put your name and journal number at the top of your journal entry.
- What should be in your journal? A journal entry should contain 4 items about each piece of literature you read in the textbook:
- A brief synopsis of what the section was about [think characters, conflict, resolution]
- Any lines or phrases that have particular significance [think important themes, climactic moments]
- A short explanation of what you liked or found most valuable about the piece
- Any questions you have about the piece.
Explanation & Answer
Running Head: HEADS OF THE COLORED PEOPLE
The Subject of Consumption
HEADS OF THE COLORED PEOPLE
The session was centered on a character by the name Mike who was a film director.
Thompson-Spires (2018) writes the short story where Mike is in the process of shooting a new
film. Some of the films by Mike include My Big Fat Gay Dads and Pet Psychics of Rhode Island
which had given him a lot of success within the viewers. Where there are characters like Lisbeth,
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
by Robert Louis
by Frank Herbert
2001 A Space Odyssey
by Arthur Clarke
Notes from Underground
by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
by Wiliam Shakespeare
You Are a Badass
by Jen Sincero
The Second Sex
by Simone de Beauvoir
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
by J. K. Rowling
To the Lighthouse
by Virginia Woolf