Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your question!
- Mexican food is very spicy. I need water. - An argument. The conclusion "I need water" has been made based on the premise that Mexican food is spicy. But not all Mexican food are spicy
- It was cold this morning and my car wouldn't start. Also, the battery is weak - An argument. There might be another reason as to why the car did not start other than the car's battery being weak or the morning being cold.
- You can't take advanced biology unless you have passed chemistry. John failed chemistry so he won't be taking advanced biology - A rule/law - Unless you meet o set condition you cannot be permitted to undertake the next condition
- If it rains, the picnic will be postponed - A statement. The picnic is a planned event. and the possibility of it raining might interfere with the plan.
- Marty will probably be accepted in law school - An argument - Marty being accepted in law school is dependent on another event happening. The event might occur or not.
Oct 19th, 2015
Oct 28th, 2016
Mark as Final Answer
Unmark as Final Answer
Content will be erased after question is completed.