Assignment 1: Ten Critical Steps for Risk Managers
Review the “Ten Critical Steps for Risk Managers” located in Chapter 3. Then, go to the Political Risk Insurance (PRI) Center Website, located at http://www.pri-center.com/country/index.cfm , and select a country that interests you in terms of political risk. Lastly, using the ten (10) critical steps as your guideline, analyze the country you selected.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Explain how you would apply the ten (10) critical steps for risk managers to prevent losses in this country
Ten Critical Steps for Risk Managers:
1- Selecting a Broker / underwriter :
2- Service Requirements
3- Combining Risks
5- Contract Review
6-Political Risk Intellignce
7-Rates, Terms Conditions
2. Recommend the action steps you would take to begin an import / export relationship within this country.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Below are the descriptions of the ten steps.