Don't just copy from the internet,use your own worlds
1. Using specific example show what makes Douglas Narrative of the Life of
Frederick Douglass or Solomon in 12 Years a Slave a Romantic hero
2. Using specific example, explain why the relationship between Gerasim and Ivan
Ilvan in the Death of Ivan Ilyich a spiritual one.
3. Discuss “Punishment” as a work which realistically represents the circumstances
of women in the late 19th to early twentieth century Bengali society
4. “Ode to tropical Agriculture” and “Line Composed a Few Miles above Tintern
Abbey” are two poems that explore divergent perspective on romanticism;
consequently, they share similarities and differences. With very specific example,
identify and explain two similarities and 2 differences between Bello and
Wordsworth as romanticists.
5. Discuss symbolism in “The lady with the Dog”