- Who wrote the Pastoral Epistles? To whom were they written?
- To which Old Testament book does Paul tie the gender roles in the church’s worship service?
- What is the one interpretation of 1st Timothy 2:15 that does NOT fit with the rest of Paul's writings?
- Why did Paul leave Titus on Crete?
- How did/does God save people, according to Titus 3:5?
- What did Paul want Titus to emphasize (or "insist on"), according to Titus 3?
- The Epistle to the Hebrews claims to have been written by whom? Whose name is on it?
- Who is greater than the angels according to Hebrews 1?
- Can others besides Jesus Christ be Melchizedek priests? Why or why not?
- What is the theme of Hebrews?
- Like us, the Old Testament heroes had "skeletons in their closet," shameful moral lapses in behavior. Then for what were Old Testament heroes commended, according to Hebrews 11?
Explanation & Answer
Attached is the full assignment. Please check it over and make sure it’s good to go before signing-off on the work.
1. Who wrote the Pastoral Epistles? To whom were they written?
The pseudo-Pauline Epistles of Timothy and Titus are referred to as pastoral epistles since they
were addressing pastoral issues that developed in the early Christian Church. Even though Paul
wrote them to Timothy and Titus, they were addressed to the church as a whole.
2. To which Old Testament book does Paul tie the gender roles in the church’s
Genesis 3:17- Because Adam was charged with sin for following the leadership of Eve. That is
because Adam was the o...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
Death on the Nile
by Agatha Christie
by Kristin Hannah
Dead Poets Society
by Nancy Horowitz Kleinbaum
The Two Towers
by J. R. R. Tolkien
The Joy Luck Club
by Amy Tan
Heart of Darkness
by Joseph Conrad
by David Sedaris
My Brilliant Friend
by Elena Ferrante
And Then There Were None
by Agatha Christie