Read an article on Cardiovascular Disease in Minority Populations. Below is a usable source. You may have trouble finding it. If so, please find a similar source.
Cardiovascular disease in the minority population
Muncan, B. (2018). Cardiovascular disease in racial/ethnic minority populations: Illness burden and overview of community-based interventions. Public Health Reviews. (2107-6952), 39(1), N.PAG.
To complete this Assignment, write a 2- to 4-page paper answering the following questions:
Abstract and Citation
- Did the title assist in identifying whether the article would pertain to your research topic? Why?
- Does the abstract clearly summarize the main features of the article? How?
- Is the research problem easy to identity? Summarize the research problem.
- What is the specific research question being asked?
- Is the article relevant to the research question you developed? Why or why not?
- Was the article a primary or secondary source?
- How many references does it include?
- Are the references relevant and current for your research topic? Why or why not?
- What is the base perspective of the article? In other words, is it from the point of view of an administrator, health care provider, health care deliverer, politician, researcher, or educator?
- Is the article well-organized and sufficiently detailed for critical analysis? Provide an example.
- Describe the various sections of the article. Does it follow the standard research process method? Why or why not?
- Do the study findings appear to be trustworthy? Why or why not?
- Does the article provide suggestions for additional research? Please explain.
Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Be sure to support your work with specific citations
Explanation & Answer
hey buddy, you ...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
Cry the Beloved Country
by Alan Paton
by Saul Bellow
Bridge to Terabithia
by Katherine Paterson
by Michelle Obama
The Old Man and the Sea
by Ernest Hemmingway
The Call of the Wild
by Jack London
The Russian Hoax
by Gregg Jarrett
by Ursula Kroeber Le Guin
Where'd You Go Bernadette
by Maria Semple