I have this assignment and i have finish an 80% of it with the professor during the lecture. I dont know how to make the game functioning as what the professor want. can you help me please finish it?
- Loading, saving, editing, and running basic Python scripts
- Perform user input
- Use a Python "Dictionary" object to store data
- Display data from the Dictionary object.
This is a pretty common exercise, but useful (and extensible) nonetheless.
The goal is to create a "MadLibs" like game which asks the user to enter a series of nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, plural nouns, past tense verbs, etc., and then generates a paragraph which is syntactically correct but semantically ridiculous. (I'm assuming everyone knows MadLibs ???)
(Given that MadLibs is trademarked, copyrighted, and probably patented... I'm afraid there will be little commercial market for your application).
- Create a new file called LAB3.py to begin to contain your program.
- You should prompt the user for about 10 words or phrases and store each result in a "Dictionary"
- You should have a function dedicated to the task of acquiring the user input.
- Once all of the input has been entered, display the resulting "story" back to the user.
- You should have a function dedicated to the task of displaying the output "story".
- You can make up your own story, or just grab a short piece of text from somewhere and "edit" it into your program, deleting the words you intend on filling in with your own. (In the interest of "academic honesty", be sure to cite the source of any text you choose to grab.)
- Hint: Use multiple print statements; don't try to cram everything into a single "print"!
- Make sure that your functions are well commented!
- Your program should run from a "command line" when executing the program LAB3.py
- (We'll see in class how to do this.... it's easy!)
- Your final Python program .py file
Here is the PY file :