Refer back to the Week 2 company, Hoosier Media, Inc. Your consulting firm is now ready to present suggestions regarding the strategic plan of Hoosier Media, Inc.
In a 10- to 20-slide presentation with speaker notes, address the following which will be presented to the Director of Marketing:
- The best possible options for evaluating a strategic plan
- Corrective actions that should be taken to ensure company operations are correctly aligned with the strategic plan
Include the following in your presentation:
- How should the company measure organizational performance?
- How will the company examine what progress is being made toward the stated objectives?
- What criteria will be used when determining whether company objectives are measurable and verifiable?
- Based on your knowledge of the company, what changes should be made to reposition Hoosier Media competitively for the future?
Explanation & Answer
HOOSIER MEDIA, INC.,
• By the end of the presentation, the reader should be in a point to:
• Outline the best potential options that can be used to evaluate a strategic plan
• Outline the collective actions that a company should take to ensure that its operations are
in alignment with its strategic plan
• Identify how an organization can measure its organizational performance
• Identify how a company can assess the progress it has made towards its set objectives
• Identify the criteria that can be used to identify whether the company objectives are
• Identify the adjustments that should be taken to reposition Hoosier Media Inc.
competitively in the future
• Embracing changes helps a business gain competitive advantage which means more
• To succeed in the competitive world, the Hoosier Media, Inc. need to have goals,
tactics and a strategic plan
• A strategic plan outlines the performance targets and goals for a company
• An organization should evaluate its strategic plan from time to time to check its
Best Potential Options That Can Be Used To
Evaluate A Strategic Plan
• Evaluating a strategic plan is essential as it helps a business identify flaws.
• Evaluating a strategic plan requires you to answer these questions:
• Does the plan connect the organization’s mission and visions? The pla...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!